Friday, April 12, 2013

Ahco Development 1 : Inspiration

Sometime in the mid- 80's (I believe that I was in the junior-high school in Korea), I watched a documentary about the cheetah brothers... I started watching it expecting it to be a happy cuddly animal story, but it turned out to be very sad & tragic. Set on the African wild life, Cinematography was very beautiful and story was so powerful and unforgettable. I decided to write it down on my notebook after the show. This was around the time that I started developing my interest in moving images & animation art... although I don't think that I meant to make it as a film later.

However, over 10 years later in 1997, I was flipping through my old notebook and found this summary of the documentary. Who knew... this was just a beginning of my 15 year film production...